General terms and conditions
1. By making a reservation, either verbally or in writing, you have agreed to enter into a binding rental contract. The contract becomes effective with our acceptance of your request. You will then receive the confirmation of your reservation with the invoice.
2. A deposit of 25 % of the rental price must be paid within 10 days of your receiving your confirmation. The balance is due 28 days before the day of your arrival without request. If you book within 21 days before your arrival, the total rental price is due immediately. After the payment of your balance you will receive your travel documents. If the balance is not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements, retain any deposit and apply the cancellation charges set out below.
3. Before your arrival, you can cancel your rental contract at any time in writing. If you cancel, or do not arrive without giving us notice, and there is no responsibility on our part for the cancellation, you are required to pay a cancellation fee as follows:
If you cancel ...
- 45 days or more before the arrival day 25 %,
- from 44 to 28 days before the arrival day 60 %,
- from 27 to 8 days before the arrival day 80 %,
- from 7 days on 100 % of the rental price.
4. Any change that you make to your original rental contract (e.g. a change in dates or accommodation) will incur an administration fee of 30 €.
5. The tenant agrees to take good care of the house and its inventory (mobile and fixed). He is fully liable for any damages or loss of inventory incurred.
6. The tenant is not entitled to any compensation in the case of temporary breakdown or shortage of inventory.
7. The tenant agrees not to exceed the maximum number of people allowed in the rental contract for the accommodation.
8. If there are bicycles provided by the owner of your accommodation, the tenant is responsible for them during his stay. Their usage is at his own risk.
9. Any renter under the age of 18 requires the authorization of his parents or his legal• guardian before the contract can be agreed.
10. The full range of advertised activities and entertainment is only available during the main season.
11. It is advisable to take out travel and cancellation insurance.
12. By signing a rental contract, the tenant agrees to respect the site rules of Euronat.
13. French law is applicable
These general terms and conditions of renting may be subject to change